The Sunny Country of Common Sense
Elfland, Here I Come!
Friday, May 26, 2006
I'm a gross person.

My guess is that most of you are.

But I'm going to parade my grossness on the internet, right now.

So, I was cleaning my room today. My normally messy room had gone so far beyond messy that it was starting to stress me out. The first thing I did was go through old clothes and bag up some things to take to the Goodwill. Then I went on to go through my shoes and see which ones I need to get rid of.

That's when I found this.





Yup. That's mold in the right shoe.

I thought you'd all enjoy...
2 Comments:
Blogger Deborah said...
gross. that's pretty gross. i guess it's good that there's not mold growing on your underwear...right?

Blogger Patrick Davis said...
"Normally messy?" oxymoron I should hope
Dad