The Sunny Country of Common Sense
Elfland, Here I Come!
Thursday, June 01, 2006


Kitties

We rescued some very cute kittens this weekend, and I wanted to throw some pictures of them on to the web.



This is Bonnie and Clyde.
(Actually...we don't have a name for the girl yet, and we've been calling the boy "Bruiser.")
Bruiser is a manly man, and lil' girl is still not at full health. Her eyes are full of disgusting gunk that makes me very sad.


And this is Josephine March. At least, that was her name until I found out my future roommate already has a cat named Jo and I decided that's just a bit too weird.


Any suggestions on kitty names?
4 Comments:
Blogger Deborah said...
Why not stick with Bonnie and Clyde? I think that's cute. How about Anastasia for the Josephine kitty?

Blogger Deborah said...
the boys say to name one of them Garfield!

Blogger Patrick Davis said...
Danielle,
I am not sure you have your blog set up to respond to replies, but I wanted you to know that I ordered a cat trap for the mother, Callie, today. I am hoping to catch the last baby some time this week, but that is somewhat problematic.
Feral cat's eyes are just not the same, do you notice that? Or is it just me? The kitten looks at me every morning with "wild" eyes. I am not sure I can explain it, but I have definitely seen it.
I hope to use the trap for Callie after we come back from the Grand Canyon. If I cannot tame her,(but I think I can)I will at least have her fixed so there will be no more wild babies.
Am I becoming fixated on this?
Love ya and do so hope you are creating lifelong memories.
Dad

Blogger David Porta said...
Bastwick
Symphony
Tarragon